Saturday, June 11, 2011

Welcome to The Brown Sugar Cafe Blog!

Welcome to The Brown Sugar Café Blog!  Thanks for checking us out!

Our mission is to bring some sweetness to your life with our delightful handcrafted desserts.  We create classic old-fashioned homestyle desserts along with some newer creations. Many of our recipes are passed down from the generations of great bakers in my family, from my great-grandmothers to my grandmothers to my mom to me. 

The Brown Sugar Café is your Chicago area bakery that creates the absolute tastiest cookies, cupcakes, poundcakes, layer cakes, and other desserts.  Quite simply, The Brown Sugar Café transforms fresh, simple ingredients into delightful desserts. 


This blog will used to share newly launched items, test items, pictures, decorations, activities, and other things we find interesting or note worthy.  We encourage your comments and interactions!

So c'mon get yourself some of this brown sugar sweetness!

No comments:

Post a Comment