Sunday, September 18, 2011

Our Road Trip Adventure Part I

I live in the Chicagoland area.  Big city living right??  Why are there no businesses that work on creating custom food trucks within driving distance? So I ended up working with a company in North Carolina to get all of my work done.  Yes I could have had my baby shipped on a flatbed, but I wanted to go get her myself! 

ROADTRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and my brother went and got my baby. When I first saw my baby, it was love at first sight!  She was just like all the emailed pictures I'd receieved...only better because I could now hold her.  However to get her home would not come out some labor...get it..baby..labor..lol 

Here are some pictures of when we first saw my baby.

Just having some fun!


Can you tell he loves the van!  All smiles.




Stay tuned for part two of our adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment