Monday, October 3, 2011

First Day in Business

Whew!  Thanks goodness the first day jitters are over!  I had no idea what to expect from so many different aspects.  I couldn't imagine how much to bake, what areas I should visit, how long to stay at each location, or what items to offer.  Since red velvet isn't my absolute favorite, but apparently everyone elses, I sold completely out of red velvet cupcakes pretty quickly, even though I made more of those than anything else!  I sold out of other items, which in my book, makes Brown Sugar Cafe's opening day a success! 

Here's the menu I decided on:
Red Velvet Cupcakes
Classic Cupcakes
Cherry Kiss Cupcakes
Vanilla Cupcakes
Hummingbird Cupcakes
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Iced Cake Cookies
Coffee
Bottled Water

Here's a picture of me with my first customer. 


I'm so excited to begin another week!  I'm so thankful for the customers I had!

No comments:

Post a Comment